For this week’s competition, we have a deluxe vinyl copy of Massive Attack‘s new album, Heligoland, up for grabs.
The Vinyl Factory has worked in close collaboration with Robert Del Naja and designer Tom Hingston to create this special edition. Heligoland’s 10 tracks are pressed on heavweight double vinyl and CD, and housed in a unique black-glitter-coated triple gatefold sleeve, along with an additional 12″ containing four new Massive Attack tracks (including remixes by Gui Boratto and Ryuichi Sakamoto) and a 28-page booklet (pictured above) with exclusive artwork and photography, housed in its own black-glitter-coated sleeve.
This is Massive Attack’s first studio album since 2003’s 100th Window, and it features guest contributions from Damon Albarn, Horace Andy. Hope Sandoval, Martina Topley-Bird, Guy Garvey and Tunde Adebimpe.
To be in with a chance of winning, you need to answer the following question:
Massive Attack hail from which UK city?
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full product details:
– Two 180-gram heavyweight vinyl records, containing Heligoland’s 10 tracks, crafted on the legendary EMI 1400 in Hayes, Middlesex. *
– Exclusive bonus 180-gram heavyweight 12″ vinyl, containing four additional new Massive Attack tracks and remixes.
– Exclusive 28-page booklet, featuring new Robert Del Naja artwork and Massive Attack tour photography.
– CD, containing the full album, housed in a black pochette, with a black-glitter coated cover.
– Triple gatefold sleeve featuring unique black-glitter coated cover artwork by Robert Del Naja