Full details of the Jay-Z-helmed soundtrack to Baz Luhrmann’s remake of The Great Gatsby have been revealed.
As well as Jay-Z, who opens the set with ‘100$ Bill’, we have the previously reported Beyoncé and André 3000 cover of Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’, Emeli Sande and the Bryan Ferry Orchestra covering Beyonce’s ‘Crazy in Love’, dubsteppers Nero, Quadron’s Coco O with ‘Where the Wild Blows’, and new material by the xx, Florence & The Machine, Lana Del Rey and more.
The soundtrack will be released on May 6, though Pitchfork report that the physical edition will only available at US store Target. The film will be released on May 10; a new trailer for it can be watched below, and features Beyonce and Andre, Lana Del Rey and Florence’s contributions.
Update: It looks like SBTRKT also features – he’s Tweeted that he collaborated with Florence on her track, and the version that he produced will feature on the deluxe edition.
01. Jay-Z: “100$ Bill”
02. Beyoncé and André 3000: Back to Black”
03. will.i.am: “Bang Bang”
04. Fergie, Q-Tip and GoonRock: “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)”
05. Lana Del Rey: “Young and Beautiful”
06. Bryan Ferry Woth the Bryan Ferry Orchestra: “Love Is the Drug”
07. Florence and the Machine: “Over the Love”
08. Coco O of Quadron: “Where The Wind Blows”
09. Emeli Sandé and the Bryan Ferry Orchestra: “Crazy in Love”
10. The xx: “Together”
11. Gotye: “Hearts a Mess”
12. Jack White: “Love Is Blindness”
13. Nero: “Into the Past”
14. Sia: “Kill and Run”